The successful candidate will make sure the facilities are fit and well maintained to enable all events and activities to take place in a safe and controlled environment helping to support the footballing, educational academy and events departments.
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Location: The Stadium, Hayes Lane, Bromley, BR2 9EF
Employment Type: Full-Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Skills & Experience:
- Ensure the safety of everyone attending a match day or event at Bromley Football Club, assisting to make sure the facilities are fit and well maintained to enable all events and activities to take place in a safe and controlled environment.
- Liaising with wider teams to coordinate all Site Visits for Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance, H&S Audits, Waste Management and ongoing projects.
- To support the performance and delivery of cleaning and security teams
- Managing repair & renewal budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Self-motivated and passionate about personal development.
- A strategic planner, organiser and co-ordinator.
- A ‘people person’ with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and flexibility to work unsociable hours if required.
- Can work under pressure and to deadlines.
Interested applicants should email their CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (No agencies)
Bromley Football Club is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all members of the community.
Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Club in advance of your submission.