The Exec Club at Bromley Football Club is the ideal location for entertaining clients, customers, family or friends with the added excitement of professional football.
Bromley Football Club is one of 24 teams in the National League and is located in the heart of the Borough of Bromley and is easily accessible by car, train or bus.
The Venue Suite is a shared hospitality facility that overlooks the pitch with excellent views of the match. The table is available from 12.30pm (sit down 1.30pm) on Saturday and 6pm (sit down 6.30pm) on mid-week matches.
- Table is yours for the day. Hospitality guests can arrive from 12pm (afternoon match) 5.30pm (evening match)
- Match Programme
- Two course pre-match meal served at 1.30pm – 2.30pm (afternoon match – weekends),
6.15pm – 7.15pm (mid-week evening match)
- Chance to win a signed ball
- Pe-match briefing from the First Team Manager
- Waitress service and match host
- Cash bar with the option of a cash bar with account facility
- Reserved numbered seating in the John Fiorini Stand
- Half-time refreshments – cheese and biscuits and unlimited tea and coffee
- Complimentary car parking
Price – £70 per person or £550 for a table of 8
To enhance the matchday experience, Match Sponsorship is also available at an additional £350 + VAT per match
Matchday sponsorship includes:
- A signed football presented by the First Team Manager
- The opportunity to choose and present the Man of the Match award at the end of the match
- A full page advertisement in the Match Programme as well as PA announcements that can be used to promote a business or a family occasion such as a birthday or anniversary.
Please contact 020 8460 5291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book or to check availability