Bromley FC Academy

Proudly supported by Go Travel, life:lab and Skillcrown

Complaints Procedure

In the event that anyone feels that he or she has suffered discrimination in any way or that the Club Policies, Rules or Code of Conduct have been broken should follow the procedures below.

1. They should report the matter in the first instance to the Club Welfare Officer, an
Assistant Welfare Officer or another Club Officer.

Their report should include:
i. Details of what, when, and where the occurrence took place.
ii. Any witness statement and names.
iii. Names of any others who have been treated in a similar way.
iv. Details of any former complaints made about the incident, date, when and to whom
v. A preference for a solution to the incident.

2. The Club Committee (or designated Sub-Committee) will sit for any hearings that are requested.

3. The Club Committee (or designated Sub-Committee) will have the power to:
i. Warn as to future conduct;
ii. Suspend from membership;
iii. Remove from membership;
any person found to have broken the Club’s Policies or Codes of Conduct.


Club Welfare Officer: Mrs Sue Whittaker
Tel: 0208 460 5291 or 07879 623699

Assistant Welfare Officer Mr David Cooke
(Senior Club) Tel: 020 8460 5291 or 07786 068659

- Advertisement -spot_img

Academy Latest