Ambitious National league Bromley Football club is on a very exciting journey with a multi-million-pound development in its infrastructure and stadium.
We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all Food & Beverage operations at the stadium and to lead a new sports bar and restaurant providing a unique customer experience within Bromley and for the surrounding area.
About the Role
This a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who will take full ownership of the operation from its beginning to drive standards and commercially push the new bar/restaurant forward as a business.
The venue will be open 7 days a week with a breakfast, lunch and evening offering and is a key strategic element for the whole stadium’s business model. Part of this role will be managing the Food and Beverage for the whole stadium with the support of experienced staff managing concessions and other bars.
We are seeking an experienced manager from a hospitality, retail, or leisure background to build and create their own team. You will have a huge presence in the Bar/Restaurant and be an inspirational leader to your team. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance, and will have the ability to maximize sales and revenue by ensuring that the venue operates at the highest standards, providing an excellent customer experience at all times.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate who has operated in at a senior level and fully understands the financial management of running a business with regards to financial forecasting and managing labour budgets.
You will be comfortable with implementing procedures and process and will enjoy a fast-paced lifestyle. You will need high energy levels and will be expected to work evenings and weekends.
You will understand best in class and how to get the best from your teams. This role will be exceptionally rewarding for the right person. It will be a challenge, but you will be hugely supported to achieve the success you and we wish to reach.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have general management experience from a hospitality/retail/leisure background.
- We are looking for personality, a natural energetic leader who excels in best in class.
- You will be able to work collaboratively with the culinary team to ensure our F&B offer continuously meets and exceeds our guests’ expectations
- Be commercially astute with a flair for introducing and promoting events
- We value integrity and expect you to do the right thing, especially when no one is looking
- Financially astute who understands profit/loss, Gross profit margins and labour cost ratios with the ability to fully operate the business.
- Highly computer literate with experience of EPOS systems and stock management
- Exudes passion for service, product, and beverage.
- Evaluate customer satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- You will have excellent product knowledge
- We are looking for a person who lives or will move locally to the area.
- Detailed in your approach and an excellent multitasker
- You will set the standards for all food, health, and safety standards always and comply with security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out regular meetings to continuously develop the staff within your team
You are ambitious and will strive for increasing sales in tandem with excellent customer service to create a reputation of service and product which customers are delighted to recommend.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.
There is a highly competitive package for the right candidate.
Closing Date: 24th December 2021 however we reserve the right to end the application early for the right candidate
Bromley Football Club is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all members of the community.
Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Club in advance of your submission.
If you believe you have the right skills for this position please apply by sending an up to date CV with a covering letter including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org