An exciting vacancy has arisen at Bromley Football Club for the role of Commis Chef Apprentice.
As Commis Chef, you will assist the lead chef. Self-development will be encouraged and there will be opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge wherever possible.
You will receive:
- High quality training and development opportunities.
- Personalised support from managers and mentors.
- The opportunity to work alongside skilled and experienced staff gaining valuable job specific and transferable skills that will support you in your future career.
Bromley Football Club works with a range of high-quality training providers, who deliver qualification and training courses for apprentices employed by the Club.
These training providers will undertake the initial aptitude assessments; support with the recruitment process; deliver the qualification training (and ongoing assessments) and work closely with BFC staff to support apprentices to successfully complete their apprenticeship and move on to further training or employment.
To view the Job Description, please click here.
To apply, please email a Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Commis Chef Apprenticeship’. The application deadline is 23rd September 2021 at 3pm.
In your covering letter, please include:
- Confirmation of your right to work in the UK
- Professional references (e.g. previous managers)
- Details of any previous employment