Bromley Football Club is pleased to be hosting trials for the U13 Kent Youth League side, which will take place on Thursday 19th July, from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
The trials will be operated on a pre-registration basis only, meaning that only those who register in advance and are accepted will be able to participate. The trials are open to those who will be in school Year 8 for the 2018-19 academic year.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Preferred position
- Current Club
- Parent/Carer’s contact number and email address
Why choose Bromley?
- We are an FA Charter Standard Club, with our professional first team playing in the Vanarama National League, often seen on BT Sport!
- Opportunities to progress through to the Club’s renowned academy.
- We operate Kent Youth League sides from U13 upwards.
- We operate in the Tandridge A-League at all age groups.
- We offer grassroots playing opportunities for all abilities.
- Both boys and girls are welcome.
- Train on the best facilities in Bromley.