Saturday Morning Soccer School, supported by our good friends at The Glades Bromley, is back! Remember we’ve moved into the stadium! Yes, your child will be learning the beautiful game on our brand new FIFA Quality Pro stadium pitch!
Session times are as follows:
- 9am – 10am sessions are for 4 to 6 year olds
- 10am – 11am sessions are for 7 to 9 year olds
- 11am – Midday sessions are for 10 years to 12 year olds
ONLINE BOOKING AVAILABLE UP UNTIL 4PM FRIDAY – AFTER THAT YOU CAN SIMPLY TURN UP 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE SESSION START TIME AND SIGN YOUR CHILD UP ON ARRIVAL AT THE STADIUM
- Saturday 21st April – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- Saturday 28th April – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- Saturday 5th May – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- Saturday 12th May – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- Saturday 19th May – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- Saturday 26th May – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- HALF TERM BREAK
- Note; Saturday 9th June (NO SOCCER SCHOOL due to private event)
- Saturday 16th June – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- Saturday 23rd June – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- Saturday 30th June – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- Saturday 7th July – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- Saturday 14th July – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
- Saturday 21st July – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW>
What do we offer?
The Saturday Morning Soccer School offers football coaching for boys and girls aged 4 to 12 and introduces them to the beautiful game on our state-of-the-art FIFA Quality Pro pitch located inside the stadium of Vanarama National League side Bromley Football Club.
Where and when does it take place?
The Saturday Morning Soccer School takes place on our brand new super safe, child friendly FIFA Quality Pro 3G pitch located inside the stadium! Address: Bromley Football Club – The Stadium, Hayes Lane, Bromley, Kent BR2 9EF
Will there be refreshments available?
The Venue function suite will be open from 8:45am serving full English breakfast, baguettes and sandwiches as well as hot drinks. Stay upstairs in our lovely suite and look out over the pitch as your child takes part in the session. You can also catch up with Sky Sports News on our three big screens, access our free WIFI, read the mornings newspapers or head down to the pitch with your take away food and drink.
What does my child need?
Plenty of drink and suitable clothing. T-shirt and shorts are fine but we advise parents to bring along tracksuits and warm clothes as the weather can change quickly! Astroturf boots or football boots are recommended but NO METAL STUDS. Flat sole trainers are also not allowed. Shin pads also preferable.
What happens if it is raining?
With one of the best all weather FIFA Quality 3G pitches in the UK we’ve had one session cancelled in our 8 years of operation and that was due to a mountain of snow! Rain or shine we’ll be running and open as usual!
How much does it cost / How do I book / Where do I sign in?
The sessions cost £6 each. Parents are recommended to book in advance! Participants can join the Soccer School at anytime during the term so don’t be shy to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to sign up – 020 8460 5291 or email email@example.com – Signing in takes place in our upstairs suite ‘The Venue’ and is clearly signposted once you are within the main car park. Address: Bromley Football Club – The Stadium, Hayes Lane, Bromley, Kent BR2 9EF
- Term Dates
- Saturday 21st April
- Saturday 28th April
- Saturday 5th May
- Saturday 12th May
- Saturday 19th May
- Saturday 26th May
- HALF TERM BREAK
- Saturday 9th June
- Saturday 16th June
- Saturday 23rd June
- Saturday 30th June
- Saturday 7th July
- Saturday 14th July
- Saturday 21st July