Bromley play host to Bedfont Sports Club in the First Round of the FA Youth Cup this coming Friday, 11th December. KO 8pm.
Tickets MUST be purchased in advance. No ticket, no entry. Tickets will not be sold on the turnstiles.
The winner of this fixture will travel to Fratton Park to take on Portsmouth in the 2nd Round Proper.
Please familiarise yourself with the above map detailing where to enter and what food & drink and toilet facilities will be open. The same arrangments as have been in place for our U23 fixtures will be in place on Friday.
Supporters will also need to be aware of the following points;
- No fan is to attend if suffering from any symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Fans to observe 1+ metre social distancing.
- Spectators must wear face coverings when entering and exiting the stadium, and in all communal areas of the ground, i.e. toilets, when queuing for food and drink.
- Children under 11 years of age are not required to wear a mask.
- Avoid contact with anyone outside of your social bubble.
- Anyone who is exempt from wearing a mask must bring valid evidence of their exemption.
- No Smoking or Vaping in any area of the ground. Fans are also not allowed to leave the stadium to smoke / vape and re-enter.
- Please plan your journey in advance and allow yourself plenty of time to arrive for the fixture in order to reduce queuing at the entry gates.
- Club staff may record your temperature on arrival.
- When celebrating a goal please remember to maintain safe distance with other fans when celebrating.
- Do not approach any Club staff or players. Players/ coaches will not be able to sign autographs/ or pose for photos.
- Please can all fans refrain from touching the match ball if it is kicked out of play, as the ball will then need to be sanitised.
- Please be patient when leaving the stadium and listen to any advice from Stewards.
- Please dispose of any PPE in the designated bins provided at exits from the stadium.
- Please throw any rubbish you have in the bins provided.
- The Club reserves the right to reject access to any supporter that fails to comply with the above guidelines