Bromley Football Club are delighted to confirm admission and season ticket prices for the 2017/18 Vanarama National League season.
Admission Prices 2017/18
- Adult: £15.00
- Concessions (Over 65’s & Students over 21): £10.00
- Under 16’s & Students aged 16-21 yrs: £5.00
- Under 16’s go FREE when accompanied by a full paying adult
One of the issues raised by supporters this season was the cost of season tickets. The Club are delighted to confirm that we have listened and we hope supporters feel the new prices offer much better value for money in the hope we can break our record number of season ticket holders ahead of celebrating our 125 year anniversary. We have also extended the time available to purchase season tickets at the ‘Early Bird’ discounted price.
Supporters can purchase their season ticket for 2017/18 by;
- Calling us on 020 8460 5291 weekdays, 9am to 5pm
- Visiting the Club Office at the stadium weekdays, 9am to 5pm
- Requesting a call back using the form below;
Early Bird Season Ticket Prices 2017/18*
- Adults: £200 – That’s just £8.70 per game!
- Concessions (Over 65’s & Students over 21): £135 – That’s just £5.87 per game!
- Under 16’s & Students aged 16-21 yrs: £65 – That’s just £2.83 per game!
*The ‘Early Bird’ prices are available up until 5pm on 1st June.
Season Ticket Prices 2017/18 (when purchased after 1st June)
- Adults: £245
- Concessions (Over 65’s & Students over 21): £160
- Under 16’s & Students aged 16-21 yrs: £80
Any adult purchasing a season ticket will be entitled to two free child season tickets for their sons or daughters aged under 16 years of age.
Note the change of young student definition. Valid in date NUS card and proof of age will be required.
Not only are season tickets valid for all Bromley home league games they are also valid for any home friendlies before or during the season. At the moment there are no home friendlies scheduled, it is possible that Hayes Lane will play host to a couple of friendlies towards the end of July however this will be dependent on the speed of which the 3G pitch is installed, the Club will of course keep all supporters fully updated.
As well as saving money, season ticket holders will also receive first refusal on any all-ticket games that take place throughout the season both at home and away from Hayes Lane and will also receive a 10% discount in the Club Shop.
Existing season ticket holders have been sent renewal forms in the first class post and should receive them Friday morning.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8460 5291 or email email@example.com