The Club have welcomed the latest update provided to them by the National League regarding the proposed start date for the 2020/21 season, which is subject to FA approval.
The proposed plans outline:
• The scheduled start date of the 2020/21 Season is Saturday, 3rd October 2020.
• 46 league fixtures will be scheduled in the National Division, and either 42 or 40 league fixtures will be
scheduled in the North and South Divisions.
• The North and South Divisions will commence the season with The FA Cup Second Qualifying Round on Saturday 3 October.
• The final league match of the normal season is scheduled for Saturday 29 May 2021.
• The end of season play-offs are scheduled to take place in June 2021.
This now aids the Club in its continued planning and preparation ahead of the new season. There are of course numerous updates to provide supporters with, including Season Ticket and admission prices as well as squad updates including player arrivals and departures, once agreements come to an end, all of which will be confirmed over the coming weeks, beginning with a squad update this weekend. As always, the Club thanks supporters for their continued patience.