Bromley FC Youth proudly supported by;
Run by volunteers, Bromley FC Youth provides players with an opportunity to compete in Sunday competitions in the Kent Youth League, Tandridge Youth Football League and the Kent Girls & Ladies League. Players are able to progress through the Club with opportunities to enrol with Bromley Football Club Academy.
For 2018/19 we have 42 teams from Under 7s to Under 16s.
Joining a Youth team requires a commitment to weekly training and being available every Sunday from September to May (with the exceptions of Christmas and Easter weekends).
If you are interested in trialing for any of our teams then please send the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org (We will hold this information and may contact you should the opportunity to trial arise)
- Current Team / League / Division (if any)
- Other Football experience (if any)
- Preferred position
- Parents / Guardian name
- Parents / Guardian contact email / phone number
- Medical/Other Information (e.g. asthma)
- Chair (Paul Clarke) – Paul.email@example.com
- Club Secretary (Tracy Jones) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer (Chris Thomson) – email@example.com
- Head of Mini Soccer (Adam Royall) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Kent Youth (Alton Francis) – email@example.com
- Welfare Officer (Sue Whittaker) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Development Officer (Mike Jennings) – email@example.com
- Fixtures Secretary (Derek King) – Derek-BFCJS@virginmedia.com
- Social Secretary (Gail Gulvin) – firstname.lastname@example.org