Run by volunteers, Bromley FC Junior Section provides players with an opportunity to compete in Sunday competitions in the Tandridge Youth Football League. Talented players are able to progress through the Club with opportunities to play in the Kent Youth League, the Junior Premier League, and to enrol with Bromley Football Club Academy.
For 2017/18 the Junior Section has over 30 teams from Under 7s to Under 18s.
Joining a Junior Section team requires a commitment to weekly training and being available every Sunday from September to May (with the exceptions of Christmas and Easter weekends).
Most of our squads are already full for the 2017-18 season but If you are
interested in trialing for any of our teams then please send the below information
to email@example.com (We will hold this information and may contact you
should the opportunity to trial arise)
- Current Team / League / Division (if any)
- Other Football experience (if any)
- Preferred position
- Parents / Guardian name
- Parents / Guardian contact email / phone number
- Medical/Other Information (e.g. asthma)
BROMLEY FC JUNIOR SECTION COMMITTEE
- Chairman & Fixtures Secretary: Derek King
- Club Secretary & Welfare Officer: Sue Whittaker
- Assistant Secretary: Tracy Jones
- Head of Mini Soccer: Adam Royall
- Head of Youth Soccer & Assistant Welfare Officer: Simon Hammond
- Club Development Officer: Mike Jennings
- PR & Communications: Paul Clarke