With Bromley Football Club enjoying another successful season which has us placed in the top half of the Vanarama National League and in the Semi-Finals of the Buildbase FA Trophy, we are delighted to once again offer an ‘Early Bird’ season ticket for the 2018/19 season!
Following record-breaking season ticket sales for the 2017/18 campaign, supporters are encouraged to take advantage of the reduced prices on season tickets ahead of next years campaign.
Early Bird Season Ticket Prices 2018/19*
- Adults: £200 – That’s just £8.70 per game!
- Concessions (Over 65’s & Students over 21): £135 – That’s just £5.87 per game!
- Under 16’s & Students aged 16-21 yrs: £65 – That’s just £2.83 per game!
*The ‘Early Bird’ prices are available up until 5pm on 4th May.
Season Ticket Prices 2018/19 (when purchased after 4th May)
- Adults: £245
- Concessions (Over 65’s & Students over 21): £160
- Under 16’s & Students aged 16-21 yrs: £80
Although a final decision has not been made, the club would like to make supporters aware that following a three-year price freeze on admission prices, a small increase may be made to the ‘on the day’ admission prices from next season. However, the club are looking at keeping admission prices the same when purchased in advance in order to help ease congestion at turnstiles on match-days.
On top of getting entrance to all league fixtures supporters can enjoy a number of benefits from their season ticket. They include:
- Any adult purchasing a season ticket will be entitled to two free child season tickets for their sons or daughters aged under 16 years.
- Entrance to any home friendlies before or during the season.
- As well as saving money, season ticket holders will also receive first refusal on any all-ticket games that take place throughout the season both at home and away from Hayes Lane.
- 10% discount in the Club Shop.
- New for this year, season ticket holders will also be offered a 10% discount on our Executive Club packages for home games throughout the season.
Prior to the weekend’s trip to Gateshead we caught up with Neil Smith who wanted to make clear just how important the home support at The H2T Group Stadium has been this season.
“I continue to say it in my interviews and programme notes, but your support at Hayes Lane really does spur the team on and has got us through some really hard fought games as well as making those memorable wins even more enjoyable.”
“A special mention goes to those of you who travel up and down the country to show your support. This season we have had to travel more than ever, and to continue to see fans supporting us in the far reaches of the country is fantastic – we can’t thank you enough.”
“It would be great to know that we have your fantastic support with us for next season and we hope to have won over some new fans through the year who will be back with us for the next campaign.”
He continued, “It’s been a season to remember and I’ve been committed to reaching our targets set out at the start of the season. We were really determined to finish in a higher position than last year. We look set to achieve that as we sit ready to fight until the end of the season for a play-off place and we’re also enjoying a brilliant FA Trophy run where we are looking forward to the 2nd Leg of our Semi-Final against Gateshead.”
He finished by adding, “It’s a special time to be part of Bromley Football Club and I’m proud to be Manager here, I can’t thank you all enough for the support shown to me since taking up that role.”
How to purchase
Supporters can purchase their season ticket for 2018/19 by;
- Calling us on 020 8460 5291 weekdays, 9am to 5pm
- Visiting the Club Office at the stadium weekdays, 9am to 5pm
- Requesting a call back using the form below;
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8460 5291 or email email@example.com
Existing season ticket holders have been sent out a letter and renewal form in the first class post.
Thank you for your support! #WeAreBromley