The Club are delighted to announce that for the third consecutive season, it has surpassed record season ticket sales!
In an attempt to further extend the club’s support and help even more supporters save money for the new season, the Club are pleased to confirm that the ‘Early bird’ deadline has been extended until Monday 4th June at 5pm.
Early Bird Season Ticket Prices 2018/19*
- Adults: £200 – That’s just £8.70 per game!
- Concessions (Over 65’s & Students over 21): £135 – That’s just £5.87 per game!
- Under 16’s & Students aged 16-21 yrs: £65 – That’s just £2.83 per game!
*The ‘Early Bird’ prices are available up until 5pm on Monday 4th June. Season Ticket Prices 2018/19 (when purchased after 4th June)
- Adults: £245
- Concessions (Over 65’s & Students over 21): £160
- Under 16’s & Students aged 16-21 yrs: £80
Although a final decision has not been made, the club would like to make supporters aware that following a three-year price freeze on admission prices, a small increase may be made to the ‘on the day’ admission prices from next season. However, the club are looking at keeping admission prices the same when purchased in advance in order to help ease congestion at turnstiles on match-days.
On top of getting entrance to all league fixtures supporters can enjoy a number of benefits from their season ticket. They include:
- Any adult purchasing a season ticket will be entitled to two free child season tickets for their sons or daughters aged under 16 years.
- Entrance to any home friendlies before or during the season.
- As well as saving money, season ticket holders will also receive first refusal on any all-ticket games that take place throughout the season both at home and away from Hayes Lane.
- 10% discount in the Club Shop.
- New for this year, season ticket holders will also be offered a 10% discount on our Executive Club packages for home games throughout the season.
Following the news that the Club has, for the third consecutive season, broken its record season ticket sales, manager Neil Smith commented.
“We’re incredibly proud of what we’ve achieved this season. Our last league campaign set records for our highest league finish and points totals, and we’ve improved on both of those this year, and we’re also looking forward to what is sure to be a historic day at Wembley on 20th May. This is just rewards for all of the fans who have stuck by us over the years, and racked up the miles following us up and down the country too!”
Neil was also delighted to hear of the record season ticket sales so far; “Initially, we were taken aback by the sheer volume of support we are receiving at Wembley, and it means the world to us not only as a team, but as a club and even as a community. It’s fantastic to see that the increased support has rubbed off on our season ticket sales, and I’m delighted we have a record number of fans who have already committed their support to us for next season.”
However, Smith reiterated that it’s very much a case of the more, the merrier!
“It speaks volumes that these records have been smashed, and for that I give my thanks to each and every supporter who has purchased a season ticket so far. It would be great to see that number increase even further, and I would urge people to make the most of this price reduction and take up the fantastic gesture from the club, for what is sure to be another exciting campaign.”
He finished by adding, “It’s a special time to be part of Bromley Football Club and I’m proud to be Manager here, I can’t thank you all enough for the support shown to me since taking up that role.”
How to purchase
Supporters can purchase their season ticket for 2018/19 by;
- Calling us on 020 8460 5291 weekdays, 9am to 5pm
- Visiting the Club Office at the stadium weekdays, 9am to 5pm
- Posting your completed season ticket form to the Club.
- Requesting a call back using the form below;
Existing season ticket holders have been sent out a letter and renewal form in the first class post. Thank you for your support! #WeAreBromley